Mezco Toyz The Wolverine One:12 Collective Figure
With a shadowy past the X-Men member known as Wolverine was a soldier, mercenary and part of the mysterious Weapon X program. His mutant abilities consist of animal-keen senses, enhanced physical capabilities, powerful regenerative ability known as a healing factor, and six retractable bone claws in his hands. The bone claws and his skeleton were infused with a nearly indestructible Adamantium compound to make him even more formidable while part of the Weapon X program.
THE WOLVERINE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE FIGURE FEATURES:
- A newly developed One:12 Collective body accurately depicting the character's physical build.
- Two (2) newly developed head portraits.
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 15cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands including - One (1) pair of clawed fists (L & R) - One (1) sword holding hand (R) - One (1) fist (L) - One (1) pair of holding hands (L & R)
- Sculpted gloves on each hand
- Vambrace on each forearm
- Shoulder pads
- Belt with sculpted pouches
- Sculpted boots
- One (1) Muramasa blade katana
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Wolverine figure is packaged in a deluxe, collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.